Hi there folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there folks

I want to learn how to set up a dating website with built in messenger, this may involve using PHP and MYSQL, i will create the right environment on my local pc and download free apache webserver etc.

There are some dating website templates on the net for $99 with built in messenger that i want to use as my project sooooo....

If i manage to do this can i buy another domain name with Vodahost and use them as my host and upload anything i do achieve or do you think i may be better off using vodabids and paying for the whole website design?

Thanks from Dave.

Re: Hi there folks

As you told yourself, there are dating scripts on the internet that just need some info and a little of customization on your part, and they are up and ready to go. Chosing one of them will allow you to proceed all by yourself. It is not necessary to learn all that programming stuff.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

hay there are some realy good free ones out there too you know check out hotscripts.com im currently waitin for a new one to come out next few weeks and it is awsome and free it has chat forums a myspace type style so you can veiw another persons page an profiles and everything check out first before parting wirth cash
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
        X