Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to move main domain stuff over to addon domain address???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to move main domain stuff over to addon domain address???

Hi... I appeciate all the help... I wish to make all the main domain come up under the addon domain address... thereby freeing up the main domain for a new look... How to do??? Thanks Dug

Re: How to move main domain stuff over to addon domain address???

Originally posted by dougnez
    Hi... I appeciate all the help... I wish to make all the main domain come up under the addon domain address... thereby freeing up the main domain for a new look... How to do??? Thanks Dug
    Go to your control panel and copy each file across to the add-on domain OR simply re-publish your pages to the add-on domain. When you publish - publish to: public_html/add_on_domain_name

When you have published to your add-on domain - go to control panel and delete the pages from your original domain (or use ftp manager).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'll give that "a go" soon.. I have yet to decide... move to a better look or work on the original concept some more... slow to the trigger...I am .. Dug.. Thanks

Comment

Hi.. Amanda...Hey "Thanks A Bunch" I moved the files over to the 2nd Domain file folder in FTP Manager... and sure as the sun it came up when addressed to 2nd domain.com... "That's Swell"... Thanks... Dug

Comment

Working...
        X