X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form info

Hello
    Just got in from work and checked my under const. site http://lightningcycles.ca and was looking for naveldesign for a little help on my form. I'm not sure if this is how to find you but I thought I would try this forum area first.

Re: Form info

Hi kenb, looking at it now
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Ken, i installed the script for you. Your contact form is now perfectly functioning. Try it. However, i beleive that you should customize the form to better suit your needs.

Remember: you can create as many forms as you like and process them with this script. You only need to read a bit the instructions, as to how to make required fields, validate them, and include the hidden field. Then, you open the ndadmin.php page and fill in the necessary info in order to generate the configuration file that will drive the script in processing the specific form you are setting up.

If you need further help, just let me know.
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Navel I can't thank you enough. Could you tell me where I was falling short so I may be able to be more proficient when I confront another form in the future. Thanks BIG TIME kenb

Comment

Hi again navel
          I tried out the form and for some reason I am still getting an error message on line 33. If you like I can go back and write down the exact error message for I'm not sure what or where line 33 is. I hope I'm not being too much of a pest and if so just send me the bill.lol

Comment

Error message reads as follows: Parse erreor: syntax error, unexpected'>', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$" in /home/cggzhkzf/public_html/errorpage.php on line 33
            Hope that helps. In the meantime I'll check out my error page to see if there is anything that may be out of place. Thanks kenb

Comment

You have, in some way, included again the initial php code in your errorpage. Don't know how. I republished my original page and is ok now
              Navaldesign

Comment

WOW it looks great and works great, havent checked my e-mail yet but just seeing a no error is sweet music buddy. I'll check that now and see if all the linked pages are in order. Thanks navel

Comment

Works like a jem!!! Now will an auto responded message be sent to the one who fills out the form or is it up to me to respond accordingly?

Comment

Yes, i have set it up so it sends an autoresponder message, fill in your own email to test it
                    Navaldesign

Comment

No need to answer because I just checked my hotmail and the comformation message was sent without incident. What a beautifull thing. It is sooo nice to have great minds to tap into when needed. I owe you one navel. Thanks kenb "Post Closed"

Comment

Thanks Ken.

Thread closed.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                        X