Flash Banners and Pictures?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Banners and Pictures?!?!?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for good programs that enable flash banners to be created?..i currently use SWFText2 which is ok but i've found that when you upgrade flash player to the latest version (i think it's version 9) the banner doesn't display properly.

example on my current website www.indigohairdesigns.com/home.html
    (some people will see all the letters in the yellow as they should, but others will see some letters appear black!)

So, any other programs which people have used would be a huge help...i should probably mention that i'm no genius so easy to use ones please!...lol

also...whats the best program to use for a series of pictures to rotate through..i've seen some really impressive ones out there!

Thanks in advance guys,

Rach...x
    www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: Flash Banners and Pictures?!?!?

i would suggest going to hotscripts.com and having a look around there for starters they have some free stuff and some trail stuff this i think will give you more of an idea as to what you need
    i like koolmoves programe which is a trail version for free but you may be able to get the full version some where
    i like it cos its simple and easy to use

oh can i just say that i like your banner as is but maybe consider only having it go once and not loop as this is abit distracting to me
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

try Picturetrails.com it is pretty easy and they have a lot of different ways to present pictures.
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Thanks for replying guys!
        I'm still having problems with the flash banner on my site!.....i can't quite understand why it goes to black for some of the letters....

have taken into account the suggestion of taking the loop out and will create a new one once i have sorted this colour problem out. Thank you.

Any other suggestions of programs for creating flash banners etc.

Love the picturetrail link...Thank-you.

Rach.
        www.indigohairdesigns.com

Comment

Working...
        X