Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

I have been using the form maker pro for about a month now and it works great. My customers are directed to the welcome page and I have been recieving the emails. I am not sure if I have the advanced form maker or if this is a newer version. Can the form maker create user log in. I have a pdf file that customers can reach by joining email list. What I would like to do is make it so they can log in to get to pages that non-registered customers can't get to. I guess my point is I don't want to have duplicates in my email list if they come back later to access the special pages a second time.
    I hope you can make sense of this. Also I use Dreamweaver. Thank You
    moviemedic

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor is NOT a user login script or a membership script. It is a form processor that will process your forms, and send you the emails, even an autoresponder message, but is not suitable for the purposes that you describe. And, it has nothing to do with the Form Maker Pro, it is a totaly different script, both as features and as functionality.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Thanks for your reply.

I think I will stick to what is working at this time.
      moviemedic

Comment

Working...
      X