Phpbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phpbb

Can somebody tell me how to get a forum? I'd use PHPBB and I've downloaded it + unzipped it but how do I get it on there?

Can somebody please tell me.
    Thanx
    ~Ashleigh~

Originally posted by heesababoon
    Can somebody tell me how to get a forum? I'd use PHPBB and I've downloaded it + unzipped it but how do I get it on there?

Can somebody please tell me.
    Thanx
    Install phpBB by going to your Control Panel and opening Fantastico. You'll see phpBB2 listed on the left, under Discussion Boards. Click that and follow the instructions, and you've got yourself a forum.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

But I downloaded it and unzipped it already so now theres a whole bunch of files what do I do with them

Originally posted by racefan20
      Install phpBB by going to your Control Panel and opening Fantastico. You'll see phpBB2 listed on the left, under Discussion Boards. Click that and follow the instructions, and you've got yourself a forum.
      ~Ashleigh~

Comment

Delete them, unless they're mod files you want to add to your forum. Everything you need will be installed through Fantastico.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Ok thanks i willl try
          ~Ashleigh~

Comment

web genie

Anyone heard of this??? if you have can you please help me and tell me how to get it onto my website. its the submission form one
            ~Ashleigh~

Comment

Please read the below

What is cpanel hosting and how do you use it. All cpanel questions and issues.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X