Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a table with different # of cells in the rows

Hi,
    Does anybody know what is the most rational way to create a long (really long) table with alternating rows containing different number of cells (columns) with bookmarks set in each row. Exmple:
    row 1 contains 4 cells; bookmark1
    row2 contains 1 cell only; bookmark2
    row 3 contains 4 cells; bookmark3
    row 4 - 1 cell; bookmark4
    etc.
    ATTENTION: I do know that I can do it easily in the EXCEL and save it as html file but my problem is that I have to bookmark each row (a certain alphabetic menu on another web page will be linked to those bookmarks). This is quite a long table! So:
    1. Does Blue Voda table functionaslity allows to build a table with different types of rows? If yes - how?

2. In case the answer to the first question is negative: how can I create a bookmark in a row of a table of html file that was created in Excel in a first place?

The test page with that table in an iframe is here:
    http://www.productionplanning.ru/tes...lary_test.html
    but as you see I do not know how to make the rows different.
    Thanks a bunch,
    Nikita. VodaHost client ID 3867

Re: How to make a table with different # of cells in the rows

1. No
    2. I (beleive) you can import the html created by Excel in BV, then simply place the bookmark over the desired cell.

Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X