Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to hide some fields and associated texts

Hello,
    In a form, I would like to hide some fields and the associated texts, under certain conditions.
    I use the page with somme javascript fonctions. so, I would like to put something (a tag, an hidden field ... ?) that I can use in the javascript code to hide some fields and texts.

Thank you by advance four your help.

Gilbert

Re: I would like to hide some fields and associated texts

Hi,

To have a hidden field on a form - all you have to do is double click a form in BV. And then click 'add' - then just add the field you want.

Chris

Comment

From what i know, you can have some "inactive" fields using Javascript, but you can't hide everything. On the other hand, you can use this one: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm chains fields together, i.e. you fill in the first field, and it populates the second with a list of options, then you select an option for the second and it populates the third and so on.There is a good demo at this link, have a look.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your answers.
        Sorry, my question was not clear.
        I know how to hide my texts and fields with javascript.
        What I need is to mark with BV the group of elements I want to work with (to hide them).
        For the fields, I can create a form and put the fields in. But there are 2 problems :
        * I don't know how to say the texts belong to the form
        * I don't want to create 3 or 4 forms. I would like to have only one form

Gilbert

Comment

I'm sorry, i really don't understand what you want to do. If you place the text on the form, it will be inserted between the <FORM and </FORM> tags. I suppose this is what you mean "the text belongs to the form"

Why should you create 3 or 4 forms ?

I realy don't know what you are talking about.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X