Best Help Desk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Help Desk?

Rather than purchasing Kayako eSupport (same utility VodaHost uses), what is the best Support/Help Desk that is available in our Fantastico to use?
    I'm trying to keep things simple (for my simple skills), but still offer a solid CRM solution to customers as well, having decided to forego Live Chat at this time. This support utility will be "staffed" remotely in shifts by a single person.

Unwilling to pay for the Perl, would it be osTicket, phpSupport Tickets, Support Logic Help Desk, or Support Services Manager?

Your learned advice is appreciated!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Re: Best Help Desk?

I use Crafty Syntax and this is free. It allows you to have a image on your site which tells customers whether you're online or not and has a FAQ manager and many other features. I think it's available through fantastico but if i am wrong and you'd like a copy let me know and i'll search my pc for it and send you a link
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: Best Help Desk?

Spend a few bucks and get the Kayako.....Plan for the future, trust me...it is worth every penny....try out their demo.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X