Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpanel Issues

Hi There,
    I have some issues with adding on domain & Cpanel Issues.I have added on a domain but dont think I have done it corrctly,Cpanel is all new to me. Is there someone out there that could help.I need someone to go in to my Cpanel & check setup.I want to make sure everything is correct before proceeding any further.

Re: Cpanel Issues

please click the below....

Do not forget to update the name servers (DNS) on your new domain.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply.
      I watched tutorial before I added domain, & have added domain. But I dont think everthing is as it should be.

Thats why I was hopping if some one could communicate with me via e-mail, I could give someone login details to my Cpanel to check it out.

Thanks
      Mark.

Comment

What's the url to the domain you're trying to add?
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hi There,
          Thanks for your response.
          My main domain is www.newforcenz.com
          hosted by Vodahost.This was a free domain taken up when I signed up.

The addon domain I added is www.newforcenz.co.nz
          this is the site I am in the process of building using Soho Launch.

My problem is I had a play round with Soho launch in the first place using newforcenz.com & installing soholaunch on a sub domain.If you now go to www.newforcenz.com all you see are folders.

What I would like to do is re direct any one typing in newforcenz.com to open my www.newforcenz.co.nz website. Have tried in Cpanel to acheive this with no suscess. This is why I think the way I have done addon domain may not be correct. Does this all make sense?
          You can contact me at m.olsen@xtra.co.nz

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ps had a look at your sites, as a petrol head myself I think they are cool.

Mark.

Comment

You've done the addon correctly, otherwise you wouldn't see the list of folders.

To make sure I understand correctly, you don't want to use the added domain for anything but a redirect to your other site?

If you'd like, you can email your Cpanel login info to me at racefan20n11******.com and I'll take a look for you.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

You can setup the redirection in your CP .
              Or create a blank index page. Then paste this code

<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0;URL=http://www.newforce.co.nz">

in the Between Head Tag of the Index page HTML code. Publish the page in your .com site and you are done.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,
                Thanks for your reply.
                Racefan has been into my control panel & had a look.
                He says it is a mess, & to submit a support ticket. I have done that so I will wait & see what they come back with.

Thanks again.

Comment

If Racefan is saying so, i'm sure it is so. He's very experienced.
                  After everything is ok, you can follow the above instructions to setup the redirecrion.
                  Navaldesign
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                    You can setup the redirection in your CP .
                    Or create a blank index page. Then paste this code

<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0;URL=http://www.newforce.co.nz">

in the Between Head Tag of the Index page HTML code. Publish the page in your .com site and you are done.
                    Good idea! I had put an index page on there that allowed a clickable redirect, but your idea works better. I just added it for him and it works perfectly.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Goodmorning Race!
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks to both you guys for your help. Will keep you posted on out come.

Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                          Goodmorning Race!
                          It doesn't count as morning until I've slept! LOL But good morning to you as well.
                          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by MARKO
                            Thanks to both you guys for your help. Will keep you posted on out come.

Mark.
                            Even without any changes, you're in pretty good shape now, Mark.
                            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Sorry Race, it's morning here (didn't think of the hourdifference) LOL
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X