Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go!

Hi everyone,

I welcome any and all comments and suggestions. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
    Nancy

www.theorganizedzone.com

Re: Here we go!

Very nice Nancy,

The colors are great and all links worked for me......I need the feng shui.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi, not to sure about the menus changing position? Personally I like the front page & contact us style. Besides that, everything looks real good. (Simple & easy on the eye) the way a site like this should be. Only one other bit is the headings on each box on this page
      http://www.simplelifestyles.net/our_process.html are under lined & this may move using different browsers & might look better without the under line. Also on this page some of the panels have a gold’ish edge & others grey??

Good luck

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

good work - very nice site - all links worked - very organized and easy to use
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Great site .. great job ... a worthy site too I might add ... and I need it too!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I think your site is lovely - in such good taste and certainly in the spirit of what you are doing. The elegance of understatement is so rarely achieved; congratulations!

amki

Comment

You need to do a couple things - one, I had to go through a lot of pages to discover WHERE you work. That means that when the se's find you - they won't know either - and chances are most of the people visiting your site won't be from your target audience. You need to gear your copy to those in your target audience.

In doing that you also need to do a bit of SEO - you have no real page titles that help you - "home" doesn't tell a visitor or the se's where they've landed - but "Professional Organizers in Manhatten | Long Island NY" certainly would!

Your website would be a tad more professional if your customers could find your navigation in the same place from one page to the next. While you kept it similar - it moves around and makes it difficult - the last thing you want - and not really "organized" like I would expect from a professional organizer.

You've also put your navigation in an order which makes it look like your resources are more important than your own business! I would certainly expect to see the about us, testimonials and contact before the resources page!

I did a search to see what people are searching for - lots searching for professional organizers - some for home professional organizers, some for new york professional organizer, some for space unclutter, etc - so you need these words ON the page, in your titles and in your headlines. You have to USE the words that people are looking for you by - and not just once. You also need to use those words in the links back to your site - and not just in the text, but in the anchor text (in other words, in the text that is the actual link). People are looking for someone to organize their closets and their garages - so if you do those, you need to say so.

Now, you don't need all of this to be optimized on the home page - the major yes - the others should be optimized on internal pages. But it is VERY important that the home page tells me where you work and has your most important keywords to do it. Target your audience.

Good feel overall - you've done a great job here - you need to tweak to have this website work to your advantage.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X