WebCam on phpBB2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebCam on phpBB2

Does anyone know if it is possible to have a webcam on a phpbb forum so it comes up something like the google video or youtube screens.
    Thanks.

Re: WebCam on phpBB2

This is the closest I could find. It uses BB code within posts.

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic...ghlight=webcam
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks Race I have been looking into it and one or two things keep popping up security and who posting what. the idea was to have a live web cam sky watch but i think the threat of some idiot putting something up that is not wanted is to high.

Thanks for the info though.

Comment

For safety's sake, what I would do is set the cam up on a web page all by itself, and then find an Iframe BB code and insert it that way. You should be able to make the code usable by admins only through some changes in the phrase
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks Race for the suggestion found a good Iframe BBcode which is actully a html one but only let amin use html but unfortunately iframe won't let the image refresh, but i have found a webcam program that makes the page's for you. which has the option to use a popup window. so using that and the html bbcode I've got it to work.
          Thank again for the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
            Thanks Race for the suggestion found a good Iframe BBcode which is actully a html one but only let amin use html but unfortunately iframe won't let the image refresh, but i have found a webcam program that makes the page's for you. which has the option to use a popup window. so using that and the html bbcode I've got it to work.
            Thank again for the idea.
            Nice job! This stuff is a lot more fun once we've learned so much about it, isn't it? LOL
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

To true my friend.

Comment

Working...
              X