Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I create hover dropdown items on Nav Bar Buttons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I create hover dropdown items on Nav Bar Buttons?

Hello All,

My menu items were all done with Nav Bar features. Is there any way I can isolate each button on my vertical navigation bars and create hover-over sliding menu bar with drop down features?

Or, do I have to recreate all my navigation bars as menu bars?

I have a lot of them! It would affect many, many links.

Please advise.

WebMagic
    http://www.powerlife-solutions.com

Re: Can I create hover dropdown items on Nav Bar Buttons?

I'm afraid you need to recreate them. Also, you can add an iframe in your pages, and only publish one menubar. After that, by changing that menubar page, all of your pages will display the new/updated menubar.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, take notice of Navaldesigns word, "recreate". The general rule is, don't copy and paste menubar stuff. You might run into trouble with a menu that doesn't work.
      http://www.limebrook.com/ has an example of BV menubar set vertically.
      My site has vertical menubar built with 3rd party software.
      Regards
      Royden

www.harrow-art.com
      www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Hello, everyone.
        My name is Tebogo B Moroka. I am so happy to be one of the Blue Voda members from South Africa, North West Province, Vryburg huhudi location.

I tried several times to link pages and i failed. May be if somebody can assist me on how do I create my domain and name my pages.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X