Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a BUZZ!!!

http://lightningcycles.caThanks Blue Voda and Vodahost web hosting
    I had been keeping the this web site from my family and friends since I downloaded the program at the begining of Sept. .
    At first I stumbled with colours , setup and just the overall way a web site should be developed.In 1 month, 1 month, I have built a web site from scratch without any web building knowledge what so ever. The drop and click system that BV has provided has made it possible for the the web surfer to become a web builder. I feel as if I just graduated from high school and am ready for college! Let's not forget the most important elements to the whole program (Naveldesigner,vassile,Beth,CL) and the list goes on as far as the comminity forrum is concerened. I would have not been able to to get past step 1 without all of your help....
    Now my site still needs some work but isn't that what this is all about PERFECTION yes it is and we will never be done as we all know nothing is ever perfect, but with people like you and a program as easy as this, we should all get as close to perfect as possible!!! Thanks Sooooo Much kenb

Re: What a BUZZ!!!

Oh Yeah lets not forget Lady Eye... She definatly knows what time it is. Eh...

Comment

Originally posted by kenb
      Oh Yeah lets not forget Lady Eye... She definatly knows what time it is. Eh...
      :) awe gee tks Ken ... you be sure to keep that time now, lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

What about me?! I'm samrt!

Comment

Working...
        X