shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shine

being so new I shine, that includes computers, websites, blogs, etc. my question is, is it possible to build a website dedicated strickly for affiliate programs or must I have a product or service on my website?

Re: shine

Its your website and within reason, you can do anything you like......
    But without a product or service, who would use your site ??
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

"Plan Your Work, and Work Your Plan"

Of course, with any website, it is best to have a clearly defined purpose and a meaningful manner to communicate it effectively. VodaHost makes the tools and technologies freely available for you to transform your idea into a reality.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

There are many affiliate only websites - and actually - if you want to make money on affiliates that's the best way to do it - however, you need to have it make sense. Like I have a friend who had an outdoor furniture store. He has since switched to an affiliate site - all with info and links for outdoor furniture. He makes more money from it than he did from the store.

And for those of you who say to add those links to your store - you then are negating your store - telling people they should buy elsewhere. So affiliate links should be used very carefully on stores.

So, yes, you can do an affiliate website, and done correctly, it will net you money.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
          So, yes, you can do an affiliate website, and done correctly, it will net you money.
          Correct!
          Like I advised: "Plan Your Work, and Work Your Plan"
          Too often, websites are published without a clear PURPOSE, or PLAN to effect that purpose. Affiliate marketing is an entirely different approach to marketing (and website design), and deserves proper consideration.

Like Bethers related above with personal knowledge, and my own personal experience, profitability is possible using Affiliate Marketing, but it is always based on the efforts you put into it.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X