Meta tag and Keyword Extractor is what I used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meta tag and Keyword Extractor is what I used

I used meta tag analyzer and keyword extractor to help me get my site search engine friendly if i post links that are not to be used please forgive me new to voda community.

first I had to get a spider to index my pages

then I go here to check what i need to fix to go from red being bad and green being good heres that link... http://www.hypergurl.com/form.html
    if you are unabe to get to it back off form.html then look for meta tag analyzer then scroll down and type in the url to be checked.

secondly keywords are the hardest so you need to go to this address and it will check your site out and give you a list of keywords to use that it found on the site. please note if you have anything in keyword with org,biz,com etc as keywords don't use them as keywords because those if you go back to meta tag analyzer it will tell you what is not proper to use or what is concidered as poison for search engines and it will not be search engine friendly, meaning you may have to go through your entire site and remove some words like i had to. the keyword extractor link is... http://ekstreme.com/keywordanalyzer/

please do it this way

1- go to meta tag analyzer
    2- then go to keyword analyzer
    3- go back to check your stuff on mtea tag analyzer look for anything in the red if red remove or change it.
    keep doing it for all pages until everything is in the green .

here is my url use it to check the meta tag analyzer and you will see what i mean by being in the green to be search engine friendly.

hope that helps. it is a pain but well worth the time and effort.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: Meta tag and Keyword Extractor is what I used

oh by the way let me know if this has helped you.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
    X