Photosmart HP and Outlook Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photosmart HP and Outlook Express

I have those two programs on my computer and no one I send pictures to can ever open them. Including me when I send them to myself. I get a message that reads something like "OE has disabled this program...." Conversations with Hewlett Packard support (such as it is) and my Internet provider have been useless. When I "share" in the HP program, (email) the initial message reads that the pictures are being transferred. At the end of the transfer period the message reads "Unable to Send. Retry." Lot of help that is. I feel that whatever needs to be corrected is under my control, but I don't know what that is or where to find it. I can't even put these pictures on my websit. Anyone? And thank you.

Re: Photosmart HP and Outlook Express

I am thinking it is a setting in your outlook express and perhaps in your friends too ... while in outlook, go to tools, go to options and then check under the security tab ....

look to see if you have any ticks in the boxes

Download images .... should not be ticked

Do not allow attachments to be saved that could potentially be a virus ....
    if this is ticked you will not be able to receive any attachments, like your pics, etc. .... of course you need to be certain you have proper anti-virus, etc., for this, but I have mine unticked and I believe most people do .... if I am wrong, someone correct this quick ....

There could also be a setting in your photosmart HP ... look for something there under tools or options if it has it ... |I am not familiar with the program ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X