Well... It happened. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... It happened. :(

Google has taken my adsense account away when I had $97. (you need $100 to get a check) I guess I deserved it. Although, it was because some of my friends found out about the ads and clicked 196 times in less than 5 minutes. I guess that coulda been a problem. :( oh well. I have applied for yahoo adsense many a time, but withought getting accepted. I am not sure why. :( Any suggestions?

Re: Well... It happened. :(

If Yahoo spiders this forum and read this - you'll never get an account - and rightly so. You can't abuse the services.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Maybe try an MSN Adcenter account. the rates are much cheaper than Google and Yahoo and my conversions are much higher. You don't get as much traffic but I think you get much more targeted traffic. I have also ben watching the SEO and search forums and people have been saying for a while that Google is broken. Their results have been a bit messy lately. Go onto the web and do a search for "Click Fraud" You will see exactly how this is treated by the big SEs. Kinda creepy!
      Affordable Medical Insurance
      Discount Dental Plan
      Washington State Health Insurance
      Temporary Health Insurance
      Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

okay. I shall go See. :) And bethers... Any time a frined of mine, or anyone that clicked on my ads, they would actually read what the advertiser is selling, think about placing an order, or just browsing the site. It was not just a quick in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by pemdas21
          okay. I shall go See. :) And bethers... Any time a frined of mine, or anyone that clicked on my ads, they would actually read what the advertiser is selling, think about placing an order, or just browsing the site. It was not just a quick in and out.
          196 in 5 minutes ?

How many were they ?

Even to just have a look at a site i need 3 - 4 minutes.
          So it's difficult for me to beleive that they did read what the advertiser was selling.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Man talk about speed reading. I think you just got caught, and like you said yourself you deserved it, to bad you lost almost a c note but hey....................... keep trying, but do it by the book you'll will find success is more likely and feels better. There is always someone trying to ( I know it was your friends ) beat the system, but hey the other guys are in business too..........don't want someone to scam your site, now do you?
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

You were warned!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Yes, I know I was warned. And like I said, I deserved it. Probably a good experience for someone at my age. But actually, they never found out about the other thread. and, it wasn't just one frend who did it, it was a group. They were just trying to help. And yes, I have thought about it from their side (the advertiser's) But, google "supposedly" accredited their accounts with all of the monies that I had made from them. Anyways... I am going to go find some other ad thing like ad brite. Yahoo ads has yet to accpet me... I applied about 3 months ago *applies again*.

Comment

If you want to be accepted by Yahoo I suggest that you spend some time writing a bit more content on your site. I have had a look around, and there didn't seem to be an awful lot there. Some of the links led to 'page not found' too.

It's got some good layout, and is a great start, but I do think you need to spend a bit more time on it if you really want to make it stand out and earn you money.

You could try adding a few articles that other people have written - this is quite acceptable as long as you credit it back to them. This is an easy way to add content, and you can add some interesting things to read for your visitors.
                  Trish
                  www.Limebrook.com
                  www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                  www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                  www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                  www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

You also have something on your site which makes none of the pictures viewable on my computer - so anyone like me would click off right away - and yahoo, google, etc can see these problems and use them in making decisions on the site.
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I suppose the white rectangles are not images, but the scace where the google adds should appear (no more)
                      Navaldesign
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Microsoft.. MSN ad center is gone!

http://adcenter.microsoft.com/

or moving...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

yes, those holes are where the ads used to be. :( I just haven't taken them off yet. :(

Comment

My MSN Adcenter account is still there....
                            Affordable Medical Insurance
                            Discount Dental Plan
                            Washington State Health Insurance
                            Temporary Health Insurance
                            Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Motoxxx : Pemdas21's adds are gone because Google has closed his account, not because there is some problem with their system.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X