No announcement yet.

How to copy/open files in FTP Manager??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to copy/open files in FTP Manager??

HI... All's well so far...Thanks everyone for all the help... How can I copy files in my FTP Manager back to BV Web Designer or my desk top to make changes??? Thanks Dug

Re: How to copy/open files in FTP Manager??

If they are pages originaly created by BV, you already have them on your computer. If they are html pages from another site, or html pages from another website builder, you can use the html import tool: New Page, From existing JTML Page, then give the URL of the page and BV will import it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do I use Blue Voda Website Builder to make changes on my website pages?

Comment

If they are existing pages, import them in BV: New Page > From existing HTML page. You might need to do minor changes
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X