Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail to main domain delivers to my Tbird but not addon domain mail WHY??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail to main domain delivers to my Tbird but not addon domain mail WHY??

Hi.... The mail addressed to me@main_domain.com comes into my regular thunderbird email on my desk top... But why doesn't mail addressed to me@add_on_domain come to my Thunderbird email.... Hummm... How to fix?? I know you all know...please help me fix this... you've been such a big help so far... Thanks Dug

Re: Mail to main domain delivers to my Tbird but not addon domain mail WHY??

Did you set up a seperate account in the Cpanel?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Sometimes it's easier to simply add a "forwarder" to your add-on domain and route it all to your preferred "Master" email account already set up as your email utility (Thunderbird).

You get everything emailed to that add-on complete with headers, but unless you set up an eamil account like Andy128 suggested above, you won't be able to "send" a reply from the add-on......it will look as if it is coming from your "Primary" email address "on behalf of"....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey Guys... Thanks for your efforts on my behalf... 2/3 of way there .. I have dougnez@maindomain <go> dougnez@addondomain <go> BUT thankyou@addondomain keeps coming to my Tbird asking for password (just like the other 2) ..I enter password (same as other 2) ..."fail"... over and over.."fail"..went reentered the whole thankyou@ deal at cPanel ... still... "fail"... hummm?~?~?~ got me stumped... maybe cPanel "No Likee" thank you... Got Any Ideas?????.... as usual... THANKS

Comment

Only suggestion (that usually works) is to delete the thankyou@... webmail and start over.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
          X