Multiple Blogs for Site Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Blogs for Site Members?

I've done the searches but each one came up empty. As the title states, I would like to know if Wordpress can be setup/used for a blog community. In other words, if I have registered users with user names and passwords, is there any way to use that information and give the user a personal blog? BTW I visited the Wordpress site and they had an example of how one person did this but it seemed quite difficult, so was wondering if anyone here has done this.

Thank you in advance :)

Re: Multiple Blogs for Site Members?

I tried to follow but couldn't understand, can you give example of your planned blog?
    jahnSELE

Comment

If anyone needs any info on wordpress. I'm here...I don't do conventional..I don't have much to say..so I don't 'truly blog'...yet love creating a site that is worth visiting.
      answers I can find.

Comment

Thank you all for the replies. Actually, I want to set up a site like Myspace ... not sure if I want it to be the main purpose or a subsection. I read a thread in another section for such a software setup and found another one: http://www.netartmedia.net/blogsystem/ . Basically, this is what I want although I'm not sure about all these functions. I really want to keep it simple just allowing the registered users two things: a blog page (which they can link to directly for sharing) and their own e-mail. Just for starters :)

Any advice?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
          If anyone needs any info on wordpress. I'm here...I don't do conventional..I don't have much to say..so I don't 'truly blog'...yet love creating a site that is worth visiting.
          answers I can find.
          Hi Kassi,

Can you help me out directly? see my post on customising Wordpress - actually initiated after looking at your sites (skiing etc) with same objectives in mind......

Much appreciated
          Roy

Comment

Originally posted by RoyRJB
            Hi Kassi,

Can you help me out directly? see my post on customising Wordpress - actually initiated after looking at your sites (skiing etc) with same objectives in mind......

Much appreciated
            Roy
            Sure Roy! Be glad to!.....just email me!...

Comment

Working...
            X