X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Menu Bars Won't Work ..... Helpppppp

Oh gosh --
    I created through the menu buttons, two pages --
    you can see this when you go to www.haydell.com, and this once you look and see what I mean, the question will be easier to ask.

after looking at my website, you'll see that you can CLICK on the NITROTHERM page and the BLOWTHERM page, but you get an error and the page won't be displayed??????

I went back in and made SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION WAS CORRECT on those button properties/menu bar properties for EACH menu bar, all is correct.

I double checked that these pages for each were SAVED CORRECTLY, they are and even show up in my public html folder the exact way I save them AND TYPED THEM IN PROPERTIES for the menu bar.

WHAT DO I DO???? I JUST LOST TWO VERY IMPORTANT PAGES NOW AND I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THEM! ALMOST ALL DAY ON THEM YESTERDAY, NOW when you click on NITROTHERM or BLOWTHERM, you get a "page error"

CAN ANYONE HELP ME????

Re: Two Menu Bars Won't Work ..... Helpppppp

I can see both your Nitrotherm and your Blowtherm pages correctly
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Same here - all navigation buttons working correctly.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes, they just started to work this morning??? Last night they weren't working, it was coming up "page cannot be displayed" ONLY when it hit the two buttons for Nitrotherm and Blowtherm???

But, it's working now - I'm going to leave it .... he he he.

Thank you guys

Comment

Works fine, however you might want to fix the link to the image of the machine on http://www.haydell.com/blow.html "click to enlarge" gets you nowhere.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
          X