I need help with java please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with java please

I have placed a fog element into my website i got the bloody thing working but cannot get it to cover entire page i have tried everything but in my efforts i get same results can anyone with javascript experiance lend a helping hand? oh and i tried setting my background to fixed but no go it stays put but fog is no go.
    thanks
    jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: I need help with java please

Jim-
    Please post the script (or the website that you downloaded it from) so that we can take a look.

The fog is over the entire page but the fogged header does not complete. When you have more than one script that is designed to start up upon page load- often it will cause a conflict. The site where you downloaded the script should have instructions how to avoid this.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi naghosthunter
      if you got the script from http://www.dseffects.com/ check that you set the overimage X and overimage Y to the size of the hole page and not the size of your background image. you have a background image which is tiled this can corse problems.

Comment

Just a small point (I can't help you with your problem) but did you realise that youe page is untitled? Just right click on the page and go to page properties then insert you page title.
        www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

wow thanks had it on there before guess overlooked it thanks for heads up
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
          X