integrated text and image functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integrated text and image functionality

I am very pleased with BlueVoda but whilst making webpages containing text and images I miss two useful aids:-

1. The ability to combine text and images into one object so that the text naturally flows around the image. This is also possible now but only by using a combination of numerous text and image objects. This is very time consuming and if one changes the contents then one's back to square one.

2. The ability to indent a portion of a text with a text object.

I am sure many others would welcome having these possibilities.

Thanks in anticipation,
    Dave

Both would be very nice features, keep the ideas coming.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

I do not think these features will be implemented in the near future.

All objects within BlueVoda are independed from each other and absolute positioned using layers. What you want is something most HTML editors can do, but these applications use a very different concept (they use the browser to render the layout, in many cases forcing you to a specific layout).

Implementing these features means rewriting BlueVoda from scratch and loosing lots of the features that make BlueVoda the unique application it is now.

BTW: this doesn't mean we didn't give it a try. But to be honest it was a nightmare. Ask ***** and I'm sure he will tell you that he also sometimes wakes up screaming in the middle of the night about it...
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Thanks for your reply Pablo and Steven.
        It was but a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X