HELP, My head is about to explode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP, My head is about to explode

I installed osdate on my voda account and got it working ok, however it was placed in the wrong subfolder so public access via my domain wasnt possible. I decided to remove it and start again. Cant get it to configure the database now and after several days of frustration I am about to put my boot through my processor. The other problem I have is that I live in Phuket (Thailand) and net speed here is on the same par as a carrier pigeon. Our "broadband" Pakage here may as well be gprs as its just as slow. When installing osdate to the server it takes upwards of 3 hours which canstantly needs monitoring incase of time outs etc. I have just finished my fourth attemt at reloading this to no success.

Should anyone have a fast connection and be prepared to upload this for me and install it to help me out, I would be gratefull enough to offer free accommodation in Phuket for their next vacation.

The installation takes about 5 mins if if you are computer literate (Which I'm not !!!!)

Thanks

Re: HELP, My head is about to explode

I can install it for you if i have the script and the installation instructions, as well as your login details. If you wish, use myform to contact me (and i promisse, i will never come to Phuket) Or, commission Vh to do it for you: have a look at Script Installation Service.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: HELP, My head is about to explode

Navaldesign,Once again, you have come to my aid, thank you so much. I have sent you email via your site with all the details. If you need further info please let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X