Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosport Community Responders

hi to all

I am looking for some input to what you think of my site so far. I would love to know what you think any ideas you have to improve. plus i can see a couple of problems with the site but do not know how to fix them like. i have an additional line at the bottom of my page ? why.

my site is

www.community-responders.co.uk

thanks for your help

Re: Gosport Community Responders

Nice work,
    Where is the additional line, is it text or an image?

-You site seems to be a bit crowded. Consider cleaning up some of the clutter.
    -The spaces between the NavBar and the text is not consistent on every page, this can or not be viewed as annoying.
    -The "Buy Me for ..." above right has no link. Its on the bottom again, so take it off the top.
    -The "A PROUD SPONSOR OF GOSPORT COMMUNITY RESPONDERS" are out of focus and repeated one message centered will do the same.
    -When you have an email address, ex. responder, link to it. Users do not (generally) copy and paste.
    -Check grammer, a comma is missing after Yes. example: "Link Sponsors Do you have a web site? Yes Give...."

Good luck with your worthy cause.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

bill thanks for your comments

you mention the wording at the bottom of the page being out of focus that is where the extra line came in it makes the text unclear and divided.

i have taken on your spelling and grammer comments

thank you for your help

Comment

Nice site. Can you find a clearer graphic for your main title, perhaps use a similar font (rather than the grainy text image) alongside the logo
        www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Working...
        X