Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complicated .....

Hi Everyone ...

This is hard for me to try and explain so I'm doing the best I can here. If you go to my website www.haydell.com and view the above flash picture that changes .... you'll see what I'm about to ask.

I need to be able to make 3 or 4 different jpg's flash into each other like that. I have to "replace" the picture of the cars/autobody shop that's there and replace it with 3 - 4 pictures that I have, but yet have it DO the same thing that it's doing now.

Is that possible?? I have Macromedia Flash, but haven't a clue on how to use it --

Can anyone help me with this??

Thanks --
    Katie

Re: complicated .....

You just have to change the coding for it - and add the extra pics coding into it. Shouldn't be a problem.

I think I was just to simplified with this - but you have to have added that as an element - and within the element, it gives the url's to all the pics - you need to change whichever one you want to change, then follow exactly how the others are placed and add the extra ones.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
      You just have to change the coding for it - and add the extra pics coding into it. Shouldn't be a problem.

I think I was just to simplified with this - but you have to have added that as an element - and within the element, it gives the url's to all the pics - you need to change whichever one you want to change, then follow exactly how the others are placed and add the extra ones.
      what program do i use for that? How do I find "where" to add the different coding to it? I'm not sure WHERE to pull this pic up to even SEE the "coding" for it?? see .... I'm not even sure what an "element" is. Do I pull this pic up in Macromedia Flash and somehow look there??

Thanks ..... I've just never done this sort of thing with a pic before and not even sure which "program" to use for this -- but if you TELL me I'm sure I could try to pull it up somehow in FLASH and change it there if that's what I need to do??

Comment

How did you put it on the website to begin with? It should be in an html element. You don't change it in flash.

I can't open your website at the moment, but I can pull the code from it when I can - however, you need to know where you put that code on the page - because that's where you have to pull it up to change it.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I wasn't thinking - to use flash- you'll have to create it - there are different programs to do so - but you can't just change the code to do it.
          <slappin' myself>
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Haydell, it would be good if you made your email address active.
            www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
            X