Power Point Presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Point Presentation

A business associate emailed me a Power Point presentation as an attachment. I would like, one way or another, to make that PP presentation available to visitors to my website, to view and/or print out.

In general, how do I do that?

In particular:

1) The presentation consists of 24 "screen shots". Ideally, the visitors (with Power Point) just double-click on a Power Point icon or whatever and it opens up on their screens. But if there's no way to display an "icon" or whatever for the visitors to click on, then what do I do? Should I print out the 24 individual screen shots, scan in each one individually and insert each one as an image to ... what? ... a separate web page - which the visitor then prints out?

2) What if the visitor doesn't have Power Point? (Can I somehow convert the PP presentaion into a series of Word documents?)

Please keep in mind that I'm totally non-technical and this is my first time doing this stuff. PLEASE keep in simple and explain what to do, in lay person's terms, step by step. Please.

Thanks,
    Richard Bowen
    (Sorry, I don't know my membership id or whatever)

Re: Power Point Presentation

use the search and put in powerpoint you should get some answers -
    i did one you can check http://www.movingon1.com/csfsa.html see if that is what you want and maybe we can walk you through it
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Asirimarco -

Thanks, but when I clicked on your link, all I get is a blank page with a message asking me if I want to download or save. I can see that it's a Power Point file, but I can't see anything else, like how to do it with Blue Voda.

Richard

Comment

OK. I "searched" for 'Power Point' and found your old thread and read the replies. I re-saved the "xyz.ppt" file as "xyz.pps", but all I got was a "slide show" version of the original file.

I want the person visiting my site to be able to print out the individual screen shots that comprise the PP presentation, one screen shot per page.

Can I do that - and if so, how?

Richard

Comment

I believe the only way to do that is to have the original ppt file and have them download it to their computer. Only if they have power point will they be able to print off each page.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

you have to click on the download to get the presentation - then open it - it opens from the site and can be gone through by clicking on the down arrow scroll havent tried printing
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
            X