Feedback wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback wanted

Hi, I'm totally new at this and I have a few pages finished (hopefully) and I wondered if it is safe to assume that I have to wait until I can get into my control panel before I can send anything out for someone out there to have a look at and give me some feedback to see if I'm on the right track. I just got my username and password today.
    I'm still trying to find some sort of spell check. Does anyone know if there is one?
    Thanks for any help
    www.barbadosparadise.com

Re: Feedback wanted

Hello Sandra,

No there is no spell check on the BlueVoda website builder at the moment. Although you can use Microsoft Word or any program like Corel etc. to check then copy and paste it in BlueVoda.

Much success! I can't wait to see your website!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks Jeremy, I was beginning to think I would never hear from anyone. Another quick question. There are so many forums, if you post in one forum, do you have to remember where you were or is there someway of compiling all questions and answers you have sent?????
      www.barbadosparadise.com

Comment

Jeremy, I just saw you are from Canada, so am I. I have been here in Barbados for the last 14 years but plan on going home for good this spring. Where are you from?
        www.barbadosparadise.com

Comment

Working...
        X