help with paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with paypal

I am trying to load html from paypal and have failed to get it.When I copy the html and go to paste nothing shows on my page, however on preview the buy now button will appear some place. Ican;t control it's location. help

Re: help with paypal

Charlie, are you posting the code into an html box? That's what you have to do - and the html box has to be placed on the page where you want the add to cart to show up - and you have to size the box to fit what will display.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

BETH/ Thanks for the reply. Heres my act,I click the html bow on the upper right then double click the box that displays on the page then paste the code into it. Nothing visable happens but the buy button appears on the preview page.

Comment

Did you move the box to the appropriate place on the page? - All that will appear on the page is the html box - so that is what you have to put where you want it -
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, or should I call you General,
          Thanks again. It appears that I am close, however, it seems to me that the HTML box when moved on my page does not line up in the same place on the preview page. Generally, I can work around that, I suppose, but this is such a great website builder that I am sure there must be a better way and being inexperienced, I believe it to be my fault. Having said that, it appears that I must have it right. If you have any ideas please let me know. By the way, I checked out your site and I may email you directly for some advise in the near future.
          I signed in as Charlie but let it be known that I'm really,
          Canada Chuck

Comment

The problem, most likely, is that you aren't resizing the box to match the size of what it is displaying on the page. It's a little difficult to get the hang of - but make sure the left and top edges of the box is right - then stretch the box larger to the right and bottom as necessary.
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X