Probably can't see the forest for the trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably can't see the forest for the trees

I've looked and looked, but can I find any documentation covering gallery and thumbnails? NO! Do I think it's out there and I'm just not looking right? YES!!

Would someone please point my pointed head in the right direction?

Thanks.
    Wayne
    www.shirway.us
    www.beautyinwood.com

Re: Probably can't see the forest for the trees

Originally posted by warnold
    I've looked and looked, but can I find any documentation covering gallery and thumbnails? NO! Do I think it's out there and I'm just not looking right? YES!!

Would someone please point my pointed head in the right direction?

Thanks.
    What was it you were wondering about with gallery and thumbnails?

There are probably several different posts about each on here, but if you let us know what you are wondering we can probably answer you on this one.

To insert a gallery in your blue voda web builder, use the gallery tool on the left side of your toolbar, the thumbnail images will be created and when you click on the thumbnail the original size picture that you uploaded will show. In other words, clicking on the thumbnail will enlarge picture.

When you insert the gallery from the left side of the tool bar, you double click it and browse for your images you want to include.

A sample of this can be found here on my page

http://www.halifaxwolverinesjra.com/darcywalsh.html

on this page you will notice the group of 9 thumbnails at the lower portion of this page ... clicking on these will enlarge the picture

the size of your thumbnails can be changed on your page to your own dimensions, being careful of course, not to distort them .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for your response, Lady Eye. I did visit your site, and what you have done is exactly what I am trying to do, except with products. I have tried clicking on Gallery on the left side, and it always tells me there are no images. That's why I was looking for a tutorial or a document that I could read so that I could go about doing this correctly.

While I always receive great responses from these forums, I work on my website at unpredictable times when I can spare some time from other activities, not the least of which is building inventory. That's one reason why I like to be able to just have a documentation source available for reference.

All of that not withstanding, I will be very grateful for any information you may be willing to provide.

Thank you,
      Wayne
      www.shirway.us
      www.beautyinwood.com

Comment

after you click on gallery and the box comes up right click on it then click on properties, there you will add your images from your files you can add as many or as few as you want.
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Thank you very much, Asirimarco. Hopefully I'll be able to muddle through it from here.

Thank you very much
          Wayne
          www.shirway.us
          www.beautyinwood.com

Comment

yes you need to double click or righ click like asirimarco says and then click add, you will then be browing through your own computer files, these must be added individually, so each time you want an image click add,
            then when you are finished adding images, press ok and you can resize the thumbnails as previously mentioned ....

if you are still having problems, come back again ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X