Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website

Hi everyone,

I have recently launched my own website. Seeing that i only downloaded Bluevoda website builder 2 weeks ago, taught myself macromedia flash 4 weeks ago and am totally NEW to all of this, i think i did an ok job. Any comments or ideas would be appreciated from my new fellow Bluevoda FORUM guests and hosts.

Thanks,
    Uniquewe
    www.uniqueweddingplanning.com

P.S. If anyone is planning to get married or is thinking thereof please feel free to drop me a line from my "contact us" page.

Very nice!

Only problem I had with your website is that it took like 15 seconds to load the background mp3.

Maybe you could edit it down to a smaller size or change its format?
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
      Very nice!

Only problem I had with your website is that it took like 15 seconds to load the background mp3.

Maybe you could edit it down to a smaller size or change its format?
      I too, noticed it took a while to load the full home page. The other thing I noticed and maybe this is something I am doing wrong. Both the wedding site and Steven H your site as well, when I click on your link and open your sites everything is pushed to the right. I have to scroll to the right to view your page, there is alot of blank area on the left. Is this something I am doing wrong, is this a bluevoda problem, or are your site page setting incorrect?

Comment

Originally posted by Uniquewed
        Hi everyone,

I have recently launched my own website. Seeing that i only downloaded Bluevoda website builder 2 weeks ago, taught myself macromedia flash 4 weeks ago and am totally NEW to all of this, i think i did an ok job. Any comments or ideas would be appreciated from my new fellow Bluevoda FORUM guests and hosts.

Thanks,
        Uniquewe
        www.uniqueweddingplanning.com

P.S. If anyone is planning to get married or is thinking thereof please feel free to drop me a line from my "contact us" page.

You need to name you pages from index to something else,( not the same as your saving page name, you will find the page name in page propeties) also took along time to open up, have look at the size of your picture, see if you can reduced them by using pix resizer (http://www.vodahost.com/help.htm)

also I make the site a little smaller i.e 800x600

great lay out, easy to move around
        www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
        BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
        Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

sigh

nice site..i had to run it twice....the first time at lost interest after 12-15 secs...

Comment

Working...
          X