Having prob with coppermine install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having prob with coppermine install

Ok heres the problem i am having i went to install coppermine and followed all directions i opened my ftp via explorer and placed a folder into the main directory and called it cm then went back to install coppermine and it states "unable to install no such directory" so i went to public_html directory and did same thing and still got same response so i went in and installed this time without using directory and it did install in my main directory and it gave me a link saying i can access the coppermine at this address and when i clicked on link it took me to my site not coppermine why isn't the fantastico installing into the directory folder i create but will on main site?

i have tested it out on my other domain and it did install by using cm into the main directory, just cant get it to install on the one i got from BV.

THANKS,
    Jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: Having prob with coppermine install

Ok, uninstall Coppermine THROUGH FANTASTICO. Then install it again. This time, DO NOT create a subfolder manually. Just type, in the appropriate field of the installation wizard, the name of the subfolder. The installation wizard will create it for you, and it will install Copermine in there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

naval i have and it still does same thing i tried creating a sub folder nothing then i tried just placing the cm in directory only not the url and place my name and password in and click install same thing nothing but as i said if i leave directoryblank it will install in the main url then once it is completed installation it gives you link to my site click on it goes to my site not coppermine gallery. so removed it as well.
      "Jim"

Comment

Did you receive the email from the installation wizard with your username and password ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

email on the cpanel?
          yes name password etc
          "Jim"

Comment

from bluevoda that is once i paid rechecked my end but coppermine still wont install i want the link to it to be like this when done....
            http://www.naghosthunters.com/photos this way when they click on my photos link on main page it will direct them to my coppermine on my site instead of old site that i am useing.
            "Jim"

Comment

tried all 3 photo galleries none will install this is not my first time installing them so there has to be something with program. guess i have to keep paying on other site and use that coppermine instead of mine from bv until problem is corrected.
              "Jim"

Comment

If you wish use myform to send me your login details and i will try to install it for you
                Navaldesign

Comment

thank you naval just filled out your form hope i gave you what you wanted. if you need more info please let me know.
                  "Jim"

Comment

Info received, i'll be taking care of this tomorrow morning.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

thanks bud
                      "Jim"

Comment

Working...
                      X