Arcade Game Script - CPanel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Game Script - CPanel???

Hello, I'm not sure exactly how to phrase this question but.....I have purchased and Downloaded an Arcade Game Script and placed it in my Documents. Where and how do i put this Script in my CPanel. Is there a Tutorial for this. I'm assumming this is the first thing i'm suppossed to do, then i can add the Templates and design features?? ect.. Correct? The Script was suppossed to be designed so that i can have a site up and running in a fairly short time. Is this something easy to do or should i have the man that sold me the Script install it being that i'm a very new beginner and this is the very first instance of me using Blue Voda. (Side note--when i try to open the file in my documents, i get a message that tell me that the file type and or codec is not supported by my media player, or something along those lines....will this cause any trouble trying to upload the script to the CPanel?) Thank you...

Re: Arcade Game Script - CPanel???

I'm not an expert on games, but you will need to know what format
    the script is in. html, java, flash etc. there are installation icons
    in the blue voda for installing each different type of format.
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Hello Lovethatbluegrassmusic, thank you. As far as i understand, they are flash files .swf and .png and php files, and .tar. where are those installation icons at???

Comment

Did the script not come with full installation isnstructions?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello, no i do not see any instructions, only two zip files that i have downloaded and put into my documents. Do i just upload the two files somewhere into blue voda or should i just have him install them, I think he needs access to the cpanel in order to do this. Is it impoosible for me without instructions??

Comment

Working...
          X