Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do if a response for a support ticket is received and I did not send it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if a response for a support ticket is received and I did not send it?

I put this under emails, as I believe this might be a spam related issue I am also having.

Late last evening, I received an auto response from voda help desk with a support ticket #.

I did not submit a support ticket?

Just now I received a response asking me to clearly identify the problem?

I did not submit a support ticket?

I replied saying this, but fear perhaps this is being hijacked along
    the way.

Is there anything that I should do in terms of security, passwords, etc?

Thank you

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: What to do if a response for a support ticket is received and I did not send it?

It would would help if you actually provided the ticket number.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Re: What to do if a response for a support ticket is received and I did not send it?

thank you for your quick response

The ticket support # is

Ticket ID: MQN-726583

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ok..I see what you did, if you send or reply to any email from VodaHost.com, it automatically assigns you a ticket ID#, You replied to a autometed email from our affiliate program.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

okay thank you vodahost ... I do not remember doing that, I have been searching through the affiliate program though trying to get a better understanding about this ... but I don't believe I did that ... but will give it the benefit of the doubt that I did ... if anything further strange goes on, will this be the place to post, so that I know i am talking to you?

Thank you for your time, and I hope it is my error and apologize for this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

vodahost

My error totally, I checked my sent email and see that I did mistakenly reply to the affiliate email I had received when replying to my friend last evening.

Sorry for taking your time, for my stupidness, I do believe I was multi-tasking.

I apologize ... I am now resting easy. Please delete the support ticket, my error.

Sorry again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Great.. now you tell me.. I have been doing research on this since this morning.. I finished a whole jar of coffee and already booked a visit to the dentist.. My eyes are all sore and red and the radiation from the monitor has put a hole in my brain.. (tiny little hole though, coz the hole can't be bigger than the brain itself)... But it's all good.

Just joking wiv ya LadyEye...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                Great.. now you tell me.. I have been doing research on this since this morning.. I finished a whole jar of coffee and already booked a visit to the dentist.. My eyes are all sore and red and the radiation from the monitor has put a hole in my brain.. (tiny little hole though, coz the hole can't be bigger than the brain itself)... But it's all good.

Just joking wiv ya LadyEye...lol
                hee hee Carlos, well you needed to book that visit to the dentist anyway, got to keep that smile going you have ..... monitors can't put a hole in your brain, they can only suck the life out of you .... lol ... but able to be refreshed again reading more of my (paranoia posts).

Yes it is all good ... I believe I am going through paranoia, this spamming emails I have been getting, worried about my affiliate number and then this happens, and without even thinking of how this could happen, I panicked.

But vodahost cleared me up, and I was thinking straight enough and breathing deeply, when I read his reply and I checked my sent items, and sure enough, there was the culprit ... I had done it all on my own ... had mistakenly replied to a voda email when I thought I had clicked my friends email, too much multi-tasking last evening ...

I also now know, that if this should happen again or anything similar, I know to look to see if I initiated it ... it's all good 4 sure ... all in the process of learning, growing up and being responsible for my own actions ..... hmmm.... must search for the website that gives tips for this ... much reading to do here ... lol

P.S.
                You really must convert to tea ... much better for you than coffee ....
                :) and thank you for your concern!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X