X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Appreciated

Hi PPL,

I have recently changed my site and updated the look of it a lot
    would you all have a good look for me and et me know what you think?

http://www.passionateforpresents.co.uk

Many Thanks

Leigh

Re: Feedback Appreciated

Nice,
    -The message "Hit Reload On Your Browser ...site" doesn't serve any purpose for new users, might want to take it off.
    -Some of the titles on your NavBar are a bit long and overlap the logo.
    -Clicking on the image in gimaltwhisky2.html does not return user to home page.
    -Width set at 972 , no problem for me, but you might get a lot of recommendations to reduce to 800.
    -One more thing, the logo you have here is really nice, why not use it on your site too.

Good luck !
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I agree with bill2006 also take a look at your product A-Z as well.
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

I like your site. You have no doubt that it is a gift site, the pictures in the middle set the tone straight away.
        But your grey picture backgrounds are not positioned in straight lines. This, for me, is very offputting. I agree about the "reload" message. It doesn't seem to serve any purpose.
        A good marketing site.
        Regards
        Royden

www.harrow-art.com
        www.harrow.co.za

Comment

I certainly agree with Bill about the logo - why isn't that your header?

Actually, I agree with everything he said :) - except I think the width of your site is just fine - specially with the right column - if someone with 800 comes along - they'll still see most everything.

I would remove the Google search from your page - unless you can keep only the internal search part.

I also suggest you rethink the product page titled "alcoholic gifts" - are these meant for alcoholics? lol - even Alcohol gifts would be better - but I think maybe Gifts of Liquor would be best - or along those lines. I certainly don't want you to lose sales cuz people think you are suggesting buying liquor for alcoholics. :)

I recommend stores put their name, address and phone number in the footer of every page - gives more credibility and some people will call to ask a question if it's right there - and you can usually then get those orders.

Some pages are centered and some are not - you'll want to check on that. ie - Gifts for Children isn't centered.

You need to redo all your meta - the keywords are spamming - you want ONLY keywords associated with the page - and your description isn't good enough - you just put in the title. Titles also need to be more descriptive with the pages keywords included.

All in all - the colors and site look really good - needs tweaking.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ditto for all of the above. I enjoyed your site and makes it inviting to buy from. Like Beth, I love your color combinations. Great job...a little more tweaking and it's perfect. Much success to you!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Nice site, informative and pleasing catalog of products. Bill & Bethers pretty much nailed down the main stuff. The only negative impression I had has already been mentioned by Bethers... 'Alcoholic' could maybe replaced... the first thing I thought of was Foster Brooks. (Long past American comedian who specialized in inebriation routines.)

That said, it looks like a winner!

Poppi
              www.newmexicorides.com

Comment

Working...
              X