Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash graphics

johnh8609

I'm new to building websites and I'm using Soholaunch to build with I find most things simple to use. Recently I found a flash program I would like to use it's called (anim-fx) from anim-fx.com.

the program creates two files (?.TXT and ?.SWF) I'm told to put both files in my main page, I just don't know how to do this yet.

can someone help me.

PS when I upload the file ?.SWF into my homepage I only see a large black box...

Re: flash graphics

John

I dont use flash files on a store. They use alot of bandwidth that the customer MAY not want to wait for. If you uploaded and coded it properly its probably just waiting to load.

You might want to check the soho forum for this, as I dont play with flash on soho. I have alot of other images i want to present and I dont want to waste any more of my bandwidth than i have to getting those images to my customer.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: flash graphics

Originally posted by Karen Mac
      John

I dont use flash files on a store. They use alot of bandwidth that the customer MAY not want to wait for. If you uploaded and coded it properly its probably just waiting to load.

You might want to check the soho forum for this, as I dont play with flash on soho. I have alot of other images i want to present and I dont want to waste any more of my bandwidth than i have to getting those images to my customer.

Karen
      Yes you are right! new to building website just got excited with all the extras.. Thank you Karen for getting me back on track.

Comment

Working...
      X