text linking? anyone know how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text linking? anyone know how?

ok this is what i want to do instead of using buttons i would like to add text that can be clicked on to send people to other places on site how the heck can i do that? reason being i added babelfish translator to my site and granted it translate my text writing to other language but the buttons text do not and as my wife said thats a good idea i have but if they dont read english how are they to know what button to press, smart move on her part she has me in check but if i can get the correct answer i can get her in check mate or stale mate.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: text linking? anyone know how?

Yes you can. Type the text, highlight it and click on the link icon. Proceed as normally from that point on.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

great
      thanks will try it
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

trying to catch your attention - check spell in first paragraph alot should be a lot - it affects the translations hope you read this ann
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Jim, if you look at my Pinata store - I used all text links for the navigation. Realize that you can set a different set of colors for different links on the page - it really helps with something like this.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ok, how did you add babelfish. I need step by step instructions because, evidently, I am computer stupid! I have tried everything to get it to add to my site. So far, the only thing that comes close is a java box that comes up and then it crashes Firefox.

I would appreciate any help!

Ken

Comment

Working...
            X