Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching

greetings,

i have a small website and wish to expand. i want to add video clips of the dvds i sell. my designer charges me for every little change and i feel im getting the short end of the stick. so, if i want to change, can you do it for me? i really don't want to even have to deal with him again. but i do want my CMS editor (unless you have a better one) and the content. so the switch will be a surprise move.

three other questions...

1. i can have an unlimited number of pages? in other words when a potential buyer sees a product, i want he/she to be able to go to a seperate page with a more detailed description and a video clip. this is possible and without limits, correct?

2. i can have as many sites as i want forwarding to me real site? my competition will be left w/o any great domain names, b/c i will have unlimited and can register everything imaginable, correct?

3. may i use PP, as that is what i use now? if not is changing to your system tough?

Thank you and I am for real. Email me and i will tell you my site so you can look into helping me more closely. i just don't want to have to pay this dude EVERY single time i want i change. i want to learn how to do it and do it myself.

1)yes
    2)yes
    3)yes

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X