Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suitable Size ?

Great morning everyone,

I would like to know what would be the suitable size ( full size image and thumbnail ) to be loaded in Soho Launch ?

Thanks and regards
    Megan

Re: Suitable Size ?

Megan,
    That will vary depending on what you are putting in. There is no one perfect size. It also could depend on how many images you are putting on the pages.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth,

Thank you for the reply. I dont know what size should i load the pictures in the full size image. I am afraid if the file too big and the page loading time will be slow. My products are children toys and i have about 400 hundred product.

Thanks and regards
      Megan

Comment

The actual size of your thumbnails depends on how many products you will have in your page and how the layout of your page is. For the Large picture start with something like 600x450 and have a look at the picture quality. You can reduce the picture size (and file size) using PIXResizer, with very good results in quality.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X