Pap???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pap???

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what the "PAP" program is and what it does ??
    thx, www.bubbeesbeads.org (Mindy)

Re: Pap???

Click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

1) How can I get a free copy of PAP without a paid hosting account, if I haven't finished building the web site that I'd like to incorporate PAP into? (My web site won't be ready to publish until I've set up PAP on it, and I won't have a paid hosting account until I publish it. Seems like a 'Catch 22'!)

2) Will PAP work with Click Bank? (I'd like to promote a product - the one I'm building my BV web site for - by creating a Click Bank affiliate program for it. But I'm not sure how that would work. Would my affiliates create a "hoplink" for my product's affiliate program through Click Bank and would I then use that hoplink with PAP on my web site? Or is PAP used totally separate from Click Bank - in which case, how can I get the benefit of all of Click Bank's thousands and thousands of affiliate-members?

Comment

1) Not Possible.
        2) Yes it will work with ClickBank.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks.

1) But what does that mean (your answer to my question #1, previous thread)? Do I just pay for hosting and publish what little I have in the way of a web site, just so I can get PAP - and then integrate it within ny web site (and re-publish)?

2) Does PAP come with comprehensive instructions? (While I'm glad to hear that it works with ClickBank, I have no clue as to how it works with ClickBank - specifically, what I have to do to make it with ClickBank.)

3) BTW, what's the difference between "Post Reply" and "Quick Reply"?

Comment

1) Yes that will work, but you do not have to publish anything.
            2) Yes...Just put the PAP code on your thank you page, But if you are using click bank, do you really need PAP?
            3) Play around with it, you will find out.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I was thinking of starting my own affiliate program. But I'm a distributor for a company that gives us distributors *******ted web sites that don't accomodate affiliate programs. And since I can't modify the code of "my" *******ted site, I thought I'd try building my own (Blue Voda) web site to facilitate my own affiliate program - somehow.

I want to promote my affiliate program through Click Bank because they have tons of people wanting to work affiliate programs. But I'll have to try to figure out how to integrate Click Bank, my site and the company's site.

I'm thinking I'll design my BV web site with a general overview of the products I'm marketing for the company, give the visitors to my site a link to my company *******ted web site (requesting the visitors return to my BV web site to place their orders), and have an order form on my BV site for them to use when they return to order.

I know that's a little convluted and they just might not return. But the sales cycle involves several opportunity calls, each followed by a personal phone call - so by the time they're ready to order, I'll have spoken with them a few times. I'll just ask them to go back to my BV web site and use the order form I'll put out there.

I just don't know whether I can get the "hoplink" of the Click Bank affiliate who drove the customer to my web site to work through PAP, so that I can keep track of who gets the affiliate referral fee.

Obviously, if I had my own ready-made source of affiliates I wouldn't have to use Click Bank and I wouldn't have to worry about "interfacing" the Click Bank "hoplink" with PAP to make my affiliate program work for the (Click Bank) affiliates.

Do you know if I can somehow use "hoplinks" together with PAP to make something like that work?

Thanks!

Comment

Yes, you use PAP with clickbank for payments and commissions, but i do not think you can use pap with your hoplinks for payments and commissions, they are two similar systems, You must choose which one you want.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X