ok ghost hunter site done new look :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok ghost hunter site done new look :)

well my attempt to do my site spooky failed so i re-did it with a new look, it will be completed when i find a tech for bv to test multilanguage to make it compatible with website builder it cost me 67.00 for it. it works but some pages don't show background like it does with babelfish but it does translate the pages perfectly. for those who has seen my site before now please let me know how this new look is please, there are no buttons except in the download page for teamspeak, other than that added lines and text.
    thanks
    jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: ok ghost hunter site done new look :)

Great site! I find it interesting and the colors apealing.
    I think your hard work has paid off.

Only two problems that I found. In your navigation
    section, message boards is overlapping Merchandise
    and findings is overlapping Voice Chat Download.

I am using IE 6/XP. It looks like 'message boards'
    and 'findings' are out of their repective boxes.

Other than that, very interesting stuff!
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Jim, Your Bablfish does translate but it is terrible spanish and german. Very machine like, it in places is just literal and has words with meaning but in context loses it's punch.
      Wait a few on diciding , will be back. I have to go to a meeting, so hang on if you wish. I comment on first wish I had seen this first gott goooooooooooooooooooooo
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

my wife said same thing and she uses ie6 but has her text size as larger i told her to go to view then text size and click medium and it all straightened up. yeah i have translator with 8-9 languages with all files and html and shows up perfectly with flags but click to translate then it does but doesn't show background image of site and the korean ,japanese, and simplified chinese comes up as square boxes dunno think i spent money for nothing. thats why i was going to give the translator files to a bv tech and see if they can work on it for all of us, theres no program to install on it just have to change the url to ours then do same with all the language then go to html and change that to our url then copy and paste into website html upload folder called translate then publish then flags shows good but as stated no background, thats why i am using babelfish temporarily.
        "Jim"

Comment

I will send you the translation for the first page if you send me you email to info@mayatabasco.com
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Apparently you forgot this thread.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

nope haven't forgotten this thread would change topic but can't email you now.
              "Jim"

Comment

Hey!

Great site! .. did not find a place to turn off the music which gets annoying after 2 minutes of browsing the website, hehe!

.. what cost you 67$?
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

yea Jim the whole thing is spooky
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Great site and i will be watching most haunted live this sunday, no doubt you will too, im a huge fan of most haunted and of the paranormal.
                    Your site will attract alot of visiters like me, i will visit again.
                    from tess

Comment

oh jeremy sorry the multilanguage i have that has 12 or 13 different languages cost me 67 american dollars. waiting on choco to help with spanish and german language the way it is suppose to be read hehe been busy to reply sorry folks
                      "Jim"

Comment

Hi Jim,

Wow, your Ghost Hunter website is Very cool and Very spooky! Lots of information there and it will take me some time to read everything that's of interest, but I WILL! And, I love the background.

A few comments, but unfortunately since I'm new to this I can't offer much in the way of technical solutions, only my impressions:
                        - Your navigation bar doesn't quite line up (the lines/borders overlap the text) -- at least with my browser. Maybe you can use pre-designed buttons OR you could even get rid of the lines altogether. Actually, having the floating text (without lines and borders) could work.
                        - would you consider moving the Solar x-ray and Geom. readings info to a completely separate page? I suggest this 'cause your Home page grabs me, but other stuff that I have to scroll through takes away from that.
                        - And maybe move everything up on your Home page (your introductory paragraphs as well as the video (which really grabbed me).

But, again, a very interesting site! Are you in contact with folks in New Orleans? There are so many stories and legends there that one has no choice but to believe.

Cheers,
                        Scribbler

p.s. -- I'm going to go look around and see if I can find a thread to give comments on your N.A. Gift Shop site -- in brief, it looks really good, but I have a few suggestions ...
                        Scribbler59
                        Alias: Corinne
                        www.projectgreatestgift.com

Comment

thank you scribbler59 i will look into the lines deal, also i was thinking about moving the explaination on the moon phases to another page, nope no one in new orleans, also you wont find a thread about the N.A. Gift Shop on forums due to it wasn't made or is hosted by bluevoda or vodahost but i place them on my signature anyhow due to BV has cubecart on there servers.
                          and as for overlapping my wife had same problem until she made her text size into meduim instead of large.
                          thanks for the comment
                          Jim
                          "Jim"

Comment

Working...
                          X