Just Updated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Updated...

Hi, We've just updated our website and made a few adjustments. We hope it's easier to navigate and use and displays correctly. Please let us know. Thanks
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Just Updated...

You certainly have alot going on there, you must be very busy ... everything loaded quickly, found my way around, it's appealing, have absolutely nothing to complain about that I found ....

looks real nice, I would say you've done a mighty fine job ....

good for you!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I got nothing but "google ads" on left no links worked. Took long time to load , at least a minute +. I'm on high speed .
      \well not me just the computer.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

i think there was a glitch on the site a minute ago as i couldn't get it to load properly either but all appears fine now. Hows the resolution is it ok??
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Is there anyway to change the google search to default to search your site? If not, I'd switch to a different search (just my opinion).

The site looks great - everything clean and crisp and easy to follow. All the links I tried worked.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Very appealing site for those in search of the product types. Easy to navigate. Good product selection. Loaded fast on my platform. Links that were checked all worked.

Looks to be a winner!

Poppi
            www.newmexicorides.com

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys. Is there anything else that possibly needs adjusting that you can see?

Comment

Working...
              X