Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, Please take a look at my site. Fishermen especially appreciated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Please take a look at my site. Fishermen especially appreciated.

Hi Everyone i'm totally new to forums and web site construction so I apologise in advance if I do something wrong in here. Please take a look at my new site aimed at the UK fishing / angling community.

Any comments good or bad would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    John
    www.goinfishing.co.uk

Re: Hi, Please take a look at my site. Fishermen especially appreciated.

Hey John

The look and feel of the sight is great. Your featured link on your entry page is not working.

You might consider using a Form instead of just your e-mail address for comments and new fisheries. A Form would be more secure and your visitors could post comments in the form.

The side bar on the left on your home page gives you the impression that they are links. You might want to create a form or links for advertisers as well.

Overall the site looks good, well done.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hello,
      I am from Thailand, Asia and I am in bad need of help. I sent money to support@vodahost.com through Moneybookers.com for webhosting and domain name one week ago. But no news, no nothing from them. I am just worried the vodahost people not preying on me and it is not a kind of scan, preying on people.

They said withing 24 hours, Control Panel Username would be sent, but it is already a week now. No news from them. Please help me. I will greatly appreciate it if you can somehow help me out with that.

Thank you very much for your time
      Sincerely yours,
      David

Comment

David-

First- welcome to Voda Hosting.
        Second- Blue Voda / Voda Hosting will NEVER scam you.
        Third- this is not the correct way to post a question. Make sure it is under an appropriate topic like "General Support Issues"

Fourth- A lot of times the e-mail that they send winds up in the junk mail folder or is ear marked as spam. Make sure to check those folders in your
        email.

If that fails- contact them direct. Click on the Contact Support button at the bottom of the BV web building program. Open a support ticket an they will help you out.

Don't fret-

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Good one Andy,
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I love your website mate! And Tribe Hill, I thought it was a scam at first to because I couldn't log into my CP. The problem was because the E-mail didn't have the username in it. Best of luck to you. Hope this helps you out with your problem!

Comment

Back to fishing-
              -The NavBar "home" needs work, the mouse voer has the BV logo (unless you meant to leave it like that. Beeive that there are others like that too.
              -Consider removing the bodl from your fonts, not needed and will be easier to read.
              -Like Phil said that sidebar is confsuing, might want to move it to the right.
              -Some pics would be nice, "the one that got away" to entice users to come back to site.

Good luck
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

A nice simple website.

Comment

Re: RE:Hi, Please take a look at my site. Thanks to Everyone

Thanks to Phil, Bill, and Rakumar so far. Your comments are much appreciated. I think Ryanhitchings may have picked the wrong post as I haven't mailed him ( that confused me slightly but I am easily confused ! ) Ive fixed the link that Phil pointed out. The theme of the site was intended to be as plain and simple as possible, no "bells and whistles" just information. It's great to be able to receive other users opinions and take their comments on board. Thanks again to everyone. P.S Just looked again and realised that Ryan was replying to the guy with problems. Sorry Ryan !!
                  John

Comment

Thhat you have inthe middle of the site would look cleaner if you didn't center each line. Use the text box so that the margins are as even as possilbe. Nice looking site. Good colors.
                    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

i agree with scubadiver you got the right concept just needs a little tweaking.
                      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
                      X