ideas making a banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas making a banner

Hi all, can anyone tell me the best way to create a banner for my site. I can't find any tutorials.

regards
    Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Re: ideas making a banner

Banners are created in graphics software, like Photoshop, Paint, CorelPaint, etc. That's why there are no tutorials on the subject. ofcourse, you need to start from an idea, and then create the banner.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Dave.. as NavalDesign said, Banners are graphic designs.. but do you mean a banner as a header for your site or a banner to put as an advertisement..??

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the resonses. I would like to know how to create both types of banners. Advertisements and a header.
        regards
        Dave

Comment

Hi Dave..
          Banners generally are graphics created using graphics software like Photoshop or Corel.. As NavalDesign said, it's like your own art that you design (or get someone to design for you), but it always starts with the idea or design you have in mind and then put it together. It's like designing and drawing your artwork.
          If you are not familiar with using these programs, there are many web designers that will do your graphics for a fee. Once these images are done, you receive them in gif or jpg files and add then to your web pages like ordinary images.

Comment

there are several programs that will let you make a banner for free and download it - run a web search for banner maker free
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Thank you guys, as always, greart responses.

regards
              Dave

Comment

Take a look at Paint.Net, its a free program.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rev...hop-clone.html
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                X