Hey i have a questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey i have a questions!

Well im new to the forums, i got an email from you guys today and had a look on your forum and was pleased as you guys could help me.

I make Forums quite a bit (gaming communities) but its very hard to go up against my competitors EG: my forum has 104 members lol, the competitor has 24k =/. Ive tried advertising in the game and on my rivals forum but it hasnt done that much good.

I've also advertised on quite a few other sites. But its still hard to get members. Do you have any ideas in which i can promote my forums easily and guaranteed to get a good few members?

KKTHXBAI

Re: Hey i have a questions!

What's your website?! Mines Http://www.tss-gamers.com! Maybe we can be allies!

Comment

yea sure ill take aloook when i get home!
      maybe we could be partners or something.

add me to msn kagemusha101********.com

Comment

well i have been doing gaming forums for over 6 years it is a task to get gamers to join a forum i love the phpbbfm it is fully modded and allows more things to be done instead of the same phpbb i play with our clan on gamespy like star trek games with cugs or bfme or medal of honor so need to say after 6 years and no joiners i closed out my forums they are good to have if the site is relevant like with bluevoda we build there here to help.
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Yea. Atm ive got my development team making our own forum programns specificalyl acessible to the gaming groups. In things that they might need based off the phpbb forum script. :) should be done next week. Ill post about it and ask wht u guys think of its when its done.

Comment

Naghosthunter, If this isn't to much, can u make me a forum? Please? Mine sucks

Comment

ill give u the programn when its done :)

Comment

Working...
              X