Sitemaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitemaps

I would like to create a sitemap using Google Sitemap Generator. I need to know if I can do the following with vodahost.

• You must be able to connect to and run scripts on your web server.
    • Your web server must have Python 2.2 or later installed.
    • You must know the command that launches Python. (Generally, this is python, but may vary by installation. For instance, if the web server has two versions of Python installed, the earlier version may be invoked by the command python and the later version may be invoked by the command python2.) I don't know the command!
    • You must know the directory path to your site. If your web server hosts one site, this may be a path such as var/www/html. If you have a virtual server that hosts multiple sites, this may be a path such as home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html.
    • If you will be generating a list of URLs based on access logs, you must know the encoding used for those logs and the complete path to them.
    If you aren't sure about any of this, you can check with your web hosting company.

If anyone can help me with these things it would be great!

Re: Sitemaps

check out the below....

Free Online Google Sitemap Generator. XML-sitemaps.com provides free online sitemap generator service, creating an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Bing and other search engines to help them crawl your website better. It will also generate an HTML site map to allow your website visitors to navigate easier.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X