Advice Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Required

Good Morning! TMS is finally up and running. My first website design and construction experience. I decided to enhance our consulting business with the help of a website and Google. Since I am fortunate to have 40 years in the same industry, I have accumulated various client lists throughout my career. We have used these lists successfully for our direct mail and client contact programs with over 300 companies. However, we felt we needed at least one website to increase our exposure to other industries, along with the help of Google, and also to further develope our relationship with our direct mail companies. This may be a little unrealistic, so I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks for your help. TMS

Re: Advice Required

I'm sorry, I have no idea what your talking about. Please be more specific.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Advice Required re GA

Hi ,

I successfully added google analytics tracking code to my website page as instructed. Now I am new to this, so do I need to republish the site from the builder to update it on the web?

Thanks for help,

Comment

Re: Advice Required

Any page that has been updated should then be saved and published again.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: Google Analytics

Originally posted by TMS View Post
          Good Morning! TMS is finally up and running. My first website design and construction experience. I decided to enhance our consulting business with the help of a website and Google. Since I am fortunate to have 40 years in the same industry, I have accumulated various client lists throughout my career. We have used these lists successfully for our direct mail and client contact programs with over 300 companies. However, we felt we needed at least one website to increase our exposure to other industries, along with the help of Google, and also to further develope our relationship with our direct mail companies. This may be a little unrealistic, so I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks for your help. TMS
          Sounds like good business sense to me.....please display
          your website url(address) here so that we can give you some feedback.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
          X