PDA

View Full Version : hello all ...

Davey
08-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Hello all,

after visiting this forum for some weeks i found it was time to introduce myself as well, My name is Dave, 32 years "young" and living in the netherlands, through this way i hope to set up a nice website for my online gaming clan, together with a bunch of friend we play medal of honor.already started with the bluevoda web builder and i must say, bluevoda is a real outcome for the ones who doesnt have the knowledge (yet) to make a great site in dreamweaver etc.
i hope i can learn much here.
i already menaged to get a forum for the clan up which can be found on www.pmt-mohaa.tk (http://www.pmt-mohaa.tk/), so if all goes well the forum will be a part of the main webby.

regards,

Dave

Steven.H
08-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Welcome to Vodahost.

Btw: I like your guild name, "In tampons we trust".

Davey
08-28-2005, 12:49 PM
hehe thx steven, i must say forum is very helpfull, some of my questions where already awnsered when reading through the forum

vinny1957
08-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Welcome Dave,
Besides Vodahost being the best hosting company and Bluevoda being the best web builder bar none, this forum is GREAT. You'll have all the help you need.
Beware - this IS addicting and there's no known cure.
Vinny

rdarko
08-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Welcome Dave,
Besides Vodahost being the best hosting company and Bluevoda being the best web builder bar none, this forum is GREAT. You'll have all the help you need.
Beware - this IS addicting and there's no known cure.
Vinny

I second that!

Maddog
08-29-2005, 09:23 AM
I second that!

I 3rd that!

Pablo
08-29-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi Dave,

Hm, so you live in the Netherlands, eh?

I know a very talented programmer who comes from that country;)

Welkom bij Vodahost en veel plezier met het bouwen van je website met BlueVoda!

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Pablo

Davey
08-29-2005, 10:57 AM
hahaha pablo thx so i always can ask u for help in dutch, great :D