Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with login with Noah's Classifieds 1.3 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with login with Noah's Classifieds 1.3 ???

Hi, i think i have tried everything to login as admin with Noah's Classifieds 1.3 & cant seem to get in. I have installed it twice & even asked for a new password, but it wont let me in. Am i missing somthing as i cant find an admin page to login so i asume it is done via the normal login area others would use?.

Help

Chris
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Help with login with Noah's Classifieds 1.3 ???

I have this installed myself as you know and the way i logged in was to click on the public login link and then enter my admin username and password which i created during install into the areas provided.
    HTH
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
      I have this installed myself as you know and the way i logged in was to click on the public login link and then enter my admin username and password which i created during install into the areas provided.
      HTH

Hi, I tried loading this on my site from c panel/fantastico but wont let me login.
      I assume I am not doing something silly. I filled the form out like below.

Install on domain mydomain.com (but chose my domain from the list)
      Install in directory classifieds (entered this)
      Username admin
      Password admin

But still wont let me login.??

Can you see that I might be doing something wrong?
      The site page is here http://collectors-info.com/classifieds/ Can you see if it lets you in.

Cheers

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I've got 'page cannot be found' from that link but one thing i thought of. Have you set up the my sql database???
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hi, I gave up in the end, after 7 times installing & deleted it. When I installed it via fantastico it sets up the my sql database automatically & gave me a report that all was ok & installed.
          Tried the software forum for Noah’s & there was a lot of posts with the same problem but with no answers.
          Even tried Vodahost via their pay a fee & we will install for you. But they weren’t interested. That might say something about the software. Oh well! It’s a shame as I liked the looks of this one.

Thanks for getting back

Chris.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I really don't know what happened here as i had no problems at all when i installed it although i did install mine on a sub domain. If you'd like me to have a look at it some time for you, i'll see what i can do.

Comment

Working...
            X